any ideas for a 50 person FHE?

dorave

Mormons Books geography is always interesting... depending how many disagree again with the central America possibility. There are some really nice films about it too... or Lehis families travells from Jerusalem... Or maybe you just make a big Noas boat.. :D

That sounds like quite an event. Is this like a family reunion or ward activity or something? It would help to know a little about the dynamics of the group and the specific situation that inspired the event. Do those in attendance have some unifying aspect or are there many sub-groups attending?

Just mostly an extended family gathering, no real reason or purpose other than making it a teachable moment.

I'm surprised you're asking us. You're not going to stand up and do a comedy routine?

You're semi right. I am talented enuff to not be seeking advice, and am usually quite the fountain of great ideas but I just thought i'd throw it out there, n see if anything comes back interesting.

Dress up as your favorite Book of Mormon character costume contest? It is the season for costume parties after all.

Most board games can be converted to scripture based games:

-Jeoparady

-Cranium

-Skattegories

You could also try something outside the box like modernize a scripture story, wright your own parable, re-write a passage as a rap contest.

Kinda standard ideas but its the first thing that comes to mind.