Banned

Guest Kamperfoelie

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH, Wingnut I thought Pammy said she sends people an e-mail and if they don't respond withing two weeks then they are banned. I thought if they were not around in a long time and Pam sends them an e-mail and they don't get back then they are banned.

OR if they respond and dont cange their ways or attac the mods.

Fastest way to be banned is to post commercials x times. To post links that are questionable. To write or link to stuff that is NOT after the teachings of the church and claim them as truth.

Best way to stay around is to keep humble.

Even if the bannings are not always unanimous among the modsquard.. at least all of the mods DO understand the reasons. Sigh...

WHY CANT PEOPLE JUST LET IT GO, but they have to argue........... worst is to talk about it in the forum.

Moderators dont only have the task to keep everyone kind and nice, but to keep everyone on the right path. :eek:

OR if they respond and dont cange their ways or attac the mods.

I think we are getting the emails confused I was talking about. The emails I was talking about are to people who don't have a profile.

Huh? This site has rules? I'm thankful for the mods. It's pretty much a thankless job and I would imagine a high percent of the messages they get are not positive no matter how hard they work to please everyone. It's just not possible. I've said it before and I'll say it again because I think it's worth saying, I love this forum and the reason is directly related to the hard work the mods do. All of them. Thank you to all mods especially the Angelical Pam, moderator extraordinairess. :) (I just made a new word!) Wait while I check the site rules about new word making.

I think that once a user makes his/her first post you should immediately ban them for a week.

You know, post in the Intro forum, " Hi my name is _________. I found this site and think it's great. Hi everybody."

Pam: "Welcome, you're banned!"

And they'd be :confused: or maybe even :o

It'd kind of be like Seinfeld...."No soup for you!"

That way, we could tell if they were really tough enough to hang around and take it, you know, test their mental toughness right out of the gate. Sure, sure there may be those that get their feelings hurt. I'd just refer them to that Geico commercial "Maybe we should head on over to Mamby-Pamby land and maybe we could find you some self confidence!"

And hey, if the "site rules" wouldn't allow this type of electronic hazing, that's ok, just make a new rule then it'll all be good.

Ok, there you have it. My plan. Go ahead, you can ban me now. I can take it.:D

I think we are getting the emails confused I was talking about. The emails I was talking about are to people who don't have a profile.

Well not really... just telling how to get banned... :P

We do ask sometimes them to tone it down right...;)

By the way I am getting irritated as those posting their blogs 10-20 selling something... right when I am in the gym... usually, NOT always.... you see SOMETIMES I am home at that time and I ban and delate with all my heart... they could wait for 2 hours so I can bann and delate them right when they post!

:evilsmile:

ps my English is not perfect so ... be good ...or I can read somethign wrong! :rolleyes:

We mods need to ban at least one in a month to please Pam :whip: I done my share this month so you are safe a few weeks now! :)

Edited by Maya

I'm NOT in the ward anymore! How many time do I need to tell you that Ram?

When you said you aren't in the ward anymore, I assumed you moved..then I realized you were talking about the psyche ward.

Someone trying to sell in the intro gigantic hoes and fritties probably with catchup... all magnificaiant gigantic..... of course it was in Italian so I really had no clue, except that the prices were in euros..... sorry sara... wrong board for you... :disclaimer:

Edited by Maya

Huh? This site has rules? I'm thankful for the mods. It's pretty much a thankless job and I would imagine a high percent of the messages they get are not positive no matter how hard they work to please everyone. It's just not possible. I've said it before and I'll say it again because I think it's worth saying, I love this forum and the reason is directly related to the hard work the mods do. All of them. Thank you to all mods especially the Angelical Pam, moderator extraordinairess. :) (I just made a new word!) Wait while I check the site rules about new word making.

My check is in the mail to you. Thanks for keeping your end of the deal.

Fastest way to be banned is to post commercials x times.

I think that once a user makes his/her first post you should immediately ban them for a week.

You know, post in the Intro forum, " Hi my name is _________. I found this site and think it's great. Hi everybody."

Pam: "Welcome, you're banned!"

And they'd be :confused: or maybe even :o

It'd kind of be like Seinfeld...."No soup for you!"

That way, we could tell if they were really tough enough to hang around and take it, you know, test their mental toughness right out of the gate. Sure, sure there may be those that get their feelings hurt. I'd just refer them to that Geico commercial "Maybe we should head on over to Mamby-Pamby land and maybe we could find you some self confidence!"

That's clearly a commercial. It's even placed in the middle of a Seinfeld episode.

if (x == 1)

{

nbblood.status = BANNED;

}

Sad time for Charger fan. I only know one Charger fan. Hope there are more.

Ben Raines

I have been a San Diego Chargers fan for years. But I will admit I am a casual Chargers fan. I do not know the names of any of the players presently. I do keep up with their recent winning and loss record though.

I have been a San Diego Chargers fan for years. But I will admit I am a casual Chargers fan. I do not know the names of any of the players presently. I do keep up with their recent winning and loss record though.

I like you. Even if you are just a casual fan.

I can see the stadium from the view on what was my grandma's back porch. The house is being sold now, since she passed away. :( I remember watching fireworks from the stadium out of her windows.

My grandpa would listen to games on the radio, and you could go outside and look down on the stadium.