Dating Ideas

Josh M

Hello everyone,

Im just looking around for some really fun dating ideas. I have a couple which I will share with you all but Im hoping to get some really really good ideas from everyone else.

This idea works best for like maybe a group date of atleast 3 groups. You goto a mall near you and you will run around the mall in your teams (obviously your date). Each pair has a piece of paper and a pen. Your goal is to find the letters A-Z using only the store names. You can only use each store name once. Who ever does this the fastest wins. To make it better the winning team gets to pick something stupid for the other two teams to do.

Once again this is for a group date of 3 or more. Go play catch phrase! Such a fun game...

Anyone else have good ideas to add?

the other day a married guy told us youth some things he did on a group date...when he was in college they went around and cleaned all the street signs and they were actually stopped by the police cause he wanted to know what they were doing...he said the signs had never been shinier lol

another time he and a friend cooked dinner and went with their dates to the middle of a median.(the thing between streets going opposite ways) and they ate there and of course people stared

the median thing reminded me of something my friends and I used to do: pack a picknic and eat at the airport. There was a nice grassy strip where you could watch planes come and go, and watch people, but where it was legal and not in anyone's way. We'd talk about places we've been and places we'd like to go someday and make up exciting life stories for the people we saw.

photo scavenger hunts are good. with digital cameras, it's a lot easier (and less expensive!) than polaroid (which was the only option when I was young). Make a list of things to take pictures of (a building at least 5 stories high, a fountain, someone in your group shaking hands with a policeman, two people in matching shirts, etc.) with extra points for certain features (double points for each picture that also has a bird in it, bonus if all group members are in the picture, etc.). Make the list longer than can reasonably be accomplished in the time limit, so groups have to pick which things to go after.

lol dodgeball sounds really fun.

I like the idea of photo scavenger hunt.

Tomorrow night im going on a date and we are gonna play some card games and stuff like that then go get icecream or something. Nice enexpensive date.

The Airport idea sounds cool i might have to try that one day...

i just thought of another one. Iceblocking is fun. For those of you who dont know what it is you go buy a block of ice (that you can sit on) normally you can find them at any frys or albersons or somethin you then go find a nice big grassy hill and slide down the hill :) quite fun. If you cant find iceblocks i guess you can always make them like a few days before or so

I've never dated before (and I don't really plan on doing yet). But what I would like to do is to go to the beach. I love the beach.

The Beach at night is so cool as well, a few candles and a little fire (obviously making sure it is legal and is public land).

man im so far away I dont even know. I live in Arizona so water is hard to come by ^^

And my date plans tonight totally got shot down :( The girl i was going to take had to bail out at the last min which kinda sucked but o well. We have to replan it :(