Help me out here...only one church-endorsed team, right???

prisonchaplain

There are enough members serving in the military that the service college teams are also endorsed by the Church. Makes it difficult to decide who to cheer for when Air Force whomps on BYU. Actually it doesn't, but gotta be charitable to the Zoobies....

And what does Jazz have to do with Utah?????

PC: yes, the Saints are the official NFL team of the church. They are anxiously engaged in a good cause; they are large of stature notwithstanding being young, and they are experts at enduring until the end. No truth to the rumor that they're moving to Salt Lake, though.

Cathyyg, I am sorry that your false doctrine may be confusing others :)

JD, yeah I guess you are right. Just ignore BYU's 35-14 LOSS against Air Force last month. And the stats show Air Force is ahead of BYU in the Mountain West standings.

Finally, there's nothing more awesome than to watch the USAF half time show, where the trained falcons come swooping down to the center field. All BYU has is a guy in a funny cat suit!

JD, yeah I guess you are right. Just ignore BYU's 35-14 LOSS against Air Force last month. And the stats show Air Force is ahead of BYU in the Mountain West standings.

Maybe you can help me out here. Before this year, when was the last time AFA beat BYU? What is the head-to-head record over, say, the last 30 years? How many times has AFA won the MWC or WAC championships in football compared to how many times BYU has done so? If you want to change the subject to basketball we can do that too.

Maybe you can help me out here. Before this year, when was the last time AFA beat BYU? What is the head-to-head record over, say, the last 30 years? How many times has AFA won the MWC or WAC championships in football compared to how many times BYU has done so? If you want to change the subject to basketball we can do that too.

And I suppose you quote dead prophets more often than the living ones?

And I suppose you quote dead prophets more often than the living ones?

You want to go recent history? Okay. Please repeat after me: BYU-6, AFA-1 over the past six years. AFA has only beat BYU 7 times in football, EVER. During the last win streak, BYU had won by a margin of at least 2 touchdowns. So AFA happens to catch BYU on a rare down year early enough in a season that AFA isn't worn down by a long grueling season, and you want to act like AFA regularly 'whomps' on BYU? Well, if you think winning once in every 7 tries is 'whomping' on them, I guess you're right.

Personally, I would think that you would have been glad to go back to the last 15 years, since that is when AFA has had the most success against BYU. All but 2 of AFA's 7(!!) wins against BYU were between 1995 and 2003. They haven't really competed other than during that time frame. But at least it was fun, right?

• 1 year later...