noob here

Lds_mafia

oh well here we go ....

hello all I am known to some as Lds_mafia to others i was known as Trogeinx or DarqueSultan on the WWW that is.

once upon a time i would boot the Mormons out of christian chat on yahoo and it got so bad i was actually warned by yahoo to slow it down until i meet an old man who told me of a site lds.org so i went to it and started my learning. Too dut a long testimony short I'm here aint I.

oh yes i am LDS but I'm still rough around the edges so if i offend you I'm Sorry.

i have another site that i fire off at sites that preach but not teach the truth just follow the lds_mafia on Google. My stats are clear as follows male, too old, married happily, i live in Aotearoa but i am American born Italian Maori (Native Aotearoa) i am an ex gang member that grew up. any thing else just ask me ... oh and I'm nice but only to those with respect.

Kia Ora Eho

Welcome mafia! My sons always went to church in the dresses lifting up their collar and sunglasses and the younger wore a hat. The memory makes me smile. Enjoy the site.

And my sons have called me noob a few times....hmmmm...