Spanish translation needed

norgaards

Hi there

I've posted a thread regarding the same, however, in another forum. I just discovered this missionary forum, so I'm trying again. It should probably have been posted here in the first place.

Since january month this year I've been referring the missionaries to 15 people who requested a copy of the Book of Mormon through my web sites JosephSmith.dk and JosephSmith.org.uk. Each site receives a little more than 1000 visitors every month. How many investigators visit your sacrament meeting each sunday?

Last week I received an email from my son who is serving on a full-time mission here in Denmark. He told me that the missionary district leader had asked him to tell me that a ung woman, 19 years of age, who requested a copy of the Book of Mormon through JosephSmith.dk now had a birth date for her baptism, as a member of the Church here in Denmark. I actually cried when I read that. I've said several times before that if only one soul would find the truth through my web site during 20 years, I would be thrilled.

English into Spanish translation needed to reach latinos

This is missionary work! - it works, and there is no country borders! The mentioned 15 requests came from: Australia, Austria, Chile, Denmark, Croatia, Ghana, India, Mexico, Nigeria, South Africa, the US and the UK.

I know that the personal contact is important, but I would never have been able to give out 15 copies of the Book of Mormons in 10 month and having a person ready for baptism if it had been in my near environment.

One of the General Authorities recently said that today the city square or meating place isn't down town anymore. People meet online, and after the good news with the above young lady I now have a strong testimony that this really does matter. As long as we refer people to the missionaries and having them bringing them the Book of Mormon, that's what matters.

Hope that someone speaking spanish sees this and would like to be involved in this online member missionary work. Please note that this is in no hurry. You could take all the time you need to do it. You must be a member of the Church.

If interested please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks for listening and I hope that my second language english is understandable.

Best regards

John

Edited by norgaards