So Annoyed right now

daenvgiell

So I finally asked the guy I'm interested in if he'd like to go on a walk. We had it all planned I was looking forward to it and then...

thunderstorms...

I HATE the weather...

He invited me to his place instead to play boardgames, which I didn't really want to play but I was going to go, until his house mate decided to put a movie on, which they said I was welcome to join them, however I wasn't going to head over until a little but later and the movie was going on straight away. So I told them I would catch up with them another time.

Anyway just had to rant and get that out, so peeved that I worked up the courage and all systems were go until the weather changed. At least he asked for a raincheck, but that's besides the point.

I still hate the weather...

I personally think rain and thunderstorms are good weather. Then again, I am a weather forecaster and we have a twisted definition of "Good Weather."

Just be sure to cash in that rain check. It should be easy, seeing as how you already asked him once. Hopefully you'll have a ridge of high pressure over you, making it work out next time.

Well I still would have gone for the walk, but he didn't seem to keen after the thunder came. I will definitely cash in on the rain check, however I feel that it will be a way away because I have my mother coming over for a week and a bit this week and I'm in my final weeks of uni so I may have to wait, better late than never I suppose.

What do you consider to be "good weather"?

I personally think rain and thunderstorms are good weather. Then again, I am a weather forecaster and we have a twisted definition of "Good Weather."

Just be sure to cash in that rain check. It should be easy, seeing as how you already asked him once. Hopefully you'll have a ridge of high pressure over you, making it work out next time.

Doesn't the bible warn against that;)

There shall not be found among you that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, that useth divination, an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch,

;):P:D

I love thunder storms myself as well

So I finally asked the guy I'm interested in if he'd like to go on a walk. We had it all planned I was looking forward to it and then...

thunderstorms...

I HATE the weather...

He invited me to his place instead to play boardgames, which I didn't really want to play but I was going to go, until his house mate decided to put a movie on, which they said I was welcome to join them, however I wasn't going to head over until a little but later and the movie was going on straight away. So I told them I would catch up with them another time.

Anyway just had to rant and get that out, so peeved that I worked up the courage and all systems were go until the weather changed. At least he asked for a raincheck, but that's besides the point.

I still hate the weather...

Mister Murray put it rather well....

You weather guys are crazy. Can't you just do the forecast..Weather outside light. Weather outside dark. Okay now it's raining...oops just changed to snow. Ahhh what a pretty rainbow.