Curious to 'meet' all the other youth out there? :)

Kerasene

I don't intend for this to be an introduction thing, more directed at the youth. Pretty please don't move this thread. :)

Just curious to see who's out there, there's not many members I know, I mean, I know all the fellas from my ward and a few from my stake but.. Be nice to meet some wordly peeps.

Just to make it a little bit interesting, what kind of music are you into? :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'm Mae, I live in the West. No cowboys, I promise, but I do happen to be a big fan of country. Taylor Swift, oh yeah. I am 15, and a freshman but I still go to the Junior High....lamesauce, in my opinion.

I'm sorry, I know this thread is for youth to get to know each other... I was glancing over it and noticed your avatar, DaZebra... :lol: It is Da Winz!

You get an awesome point from the JudoMinja.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey I'm Sarah:) I'm 17 years old and am from Missouri USA. I am graduated and will be going to the local community college this fall but will hopefully be going to BYUI in 2012!!!:) I like all types of music, my favorite is Indie though, even though I haven't been listening to it really anymore and my favorite band isn't Indie I adore the style haha. I also enjoy a lot of Pop, Hip-hop, and Rock, but I just LOVE music in general, always have the buds in:D.

Hey I'm Sarah:) I'm 17 years old and am from Missouri USA. I am graduated and will be going to the local community college this fall but will hopefully be going to BYUI in 2012!!!:) I like all types of music, my favorite is Indie though, even though I haven't been listening to it really anymore and my favorite band isn't Indie I adore the style haha. I also enjoy a lot of Pop, Hip-hop, and Rock, but I just LOVE music in general, always have the buds in:D.

Hey Sarah :) I'm 17 (well, i'll be 17 on thursday!) and I'm going to BYU I in the fall :)

Do you play any musical instruments?

Hey Sarah :) I'm 17 (well, i'll be 17 on thursday!) and I'm going to BYU I in the fall :)

Do you play any musical instruments?

Nice to meet:). You graduated early.... good for you:D. I do not play any instruments sadly, I want to try to learn guitar sometime in the future though, and I love love LOVE to sing.

Guest tbaird22

My name is Tanner, I'm 18 and going to BYU-I this Summer and Fall before my mission.

I like piano music though i don't play it (yet) some of my favorites are chopin and debussy.

When im in the car i listen to country because i cant stand anything else on there hahah :)

Nice to meet:). You graduated early.... good for you:D. I do not play any instruments sadly, I want to try to learn guitar sometime in the future though, and I love love LOVE to sing.

yea, I did :) It's actually not hard at all to graduate early here.

I used to know how to play one song on guitar :) 6th grade music class lol

Hey fellow youth! I'm Dustin, 17, live in Wisconsin (yuuuuck) and I pride myself on my ability to enjoy almost all types of music, except for death metal haha. Ya, I think death metal and most *most* country (I don't like most, but there's some that I REALLY enjoy ;))

My fav bands/songs are colplay (strawberry swing is their best, with fix you and clocks close second), U2, yellowcard, sugh great heights by the postal service, five for fighting, bass nectar, deadmau5, red hot chili peppers... there's so many I can't put them all in this post ^_^ and I play french horn in schoo :D

Hey Dustin :) Whats wrong with Wisconsin ?

I love the postal service. Currentley I'm into "Nine Days' (a band). :)

Also, I like your quote thingy :)

Oh, what's wrong with Wisconsin? Well, where do I start... it's always either 100 degrees or 30, there's absolutely *nothing* to do here, um... there aren't many other LDS members here... haha I could go on but you get the idea ^_^ Worst of the 5 places I've lived growing up by far. Hm... don't believe I've heard of nine days. I should look it up ;) and thanks! I like my quote thingy too :P