Curious to 'meet' all the other youth out there? :)

Kerasene

Hey fellow youth! I'm Dustin, 17, live in Wisconsin (yuuuuck) and I pride myself on my ability to enjoy almost all types of music, except for death metal haha. Ya, I think death metal and most *most* country (I don't like most, but there's some that I REALLY enjoy ;))

My fav bands/songs are colplay (strawberry swing is their best, with fix you and clocks close second), U2, yellowcard, sugh great heights by the postal service, five for fighting, bass nectar, deadmau5, red hot chili peppers... there's so many I can't put them all in this post ^_^ and I play french horn in schoo :D

Hey Dustin!! Strawberry Swing is one of my favorite songs:).

yea, I did :) It's actually not hard at all to graduate early here.

I used to know how to play one song on guitar :) 6th grade music class lol

Well good for you!!! Kinda Jealous!! anyway my parents wont let me go to BYU Idaho this fall because I'm only 17 but turning 18 in September!! You are so lucky:D

Well good for you!!! Kinda Jealous!! anyway my parents wont let me go to BYU Idaho this fall because I'm only 17 but turning 18 in September!! You are so lucky:D

I turn 18 in 2012 ahhah.

Well, my moms worried, but I'll be fine :)

Dustin- I know how you feel about there not being very many members :( It sucks :) Thank goodness for church uni's :)

My name is Tanner, I'm 18 and going to BYU-I this Summer and Fall before my mission.

I like piano music though i don't play it (yet) some of my favorites are chopin and debussy.

When im in the car i listen to country because i cant stand anything else on there hahah :)

Oh hey Tanner! Nice to meet ya!! Where do you want to go on your mission too?

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...