7th Heaven by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

Dr T

Book 7 in the Women's Murder Club series was title 7th Heaven written by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro. I don't have too much to say about this book but it was a very fast paced book and had the personal aspects to it again like the others. This book had various things going on. There was a famous young man that came up missing, a prostitute that he visited, arson, a new baby, Yuki's court case against a very good attorney, and romantic relationship issues. I kept saying, "Yuki doesn't have a chance in this case" and "WHAT ARE YOU DOING LINDSAY!? about her relationship with Joe and her work partner Rich. She is obviously attracted to both but come on! I wanted her to make better decisions sooner than she did. I know, often emotional reasoning is not the best thing to do but seriously. What else? This book took a long time to for the thing that happened at the end to happen. Overall, this was not my favorite book in the series but it was worth checking out maybe. I could have done without reading it and not missed it too much. Yes, they are good writers and do a fine job making me want to turn the pages to see what happens but again, not my favorite. I'd give this one 2.5 stars out of 5. Not sure if I'll read more of this series or not. I liked them well enough but I don't know. Maybe read something else next. We'll see. Come talk to me about this book if you've read it.

Yeah, I was talking to somebody about my reading them and they said there was or is a tv program about them. That sounds interesting but I'd rather read them. That way my imagination sets up the images and I get to know them that way instead.