Reminder Bands

StrawberryFields

<div class='quotemain'>

Here is a link for custom made bracelets or bands. Great for youth conf. camps, reunions, funraisers, just about anything.

http://www.reminderband.com/

LOL SF when i saw the posts title i thought you were going to remind us who was banned :dontknow::lookaround:

LOL :lol::D

• 4 weeks later...

Our Stake YW had bands made for all the YW, Moms, and YW leaders. They glow in the dark and say "Arise and shine forth" in purple. They're great!

mom,

Glow in the dark bands would be cool. :D

I have a yellow band to support Lance Armstrong's cancer search for a cure ...I wish it would glow in the dark.

I have a yellow band to support Lance Armstrong's cancer search for a cure ...I wish it would glow in the dark.

I remember this band. "Live Strong". This had just cam out about the time of Nick's accident and were hard to come by. Nick had one of his physical therapists give him one at that time. It was very special to us.

<div class='quotemain'>

I remember this band. "Live Strong". This had just cam out about the time of Nick's accident and were hard to come by. Nick had one of his physical therapists give him one at that time. It was very special to us.

SF,

Yes, that is right! It is a "Live Strong" band. Lance Armstrong is a seven-time "Tour de France" bicyclist winner and cancer survivor. :D

The Lance Armstrong Foundation (LAF) believes that in your battle with cancer, unity is strength, knowledge is power and attitude is everything. The foundation also provides help and support to cancer patients and their families. :)

Tell Nick to wear his band on Wednesday May 17th, as the LAF has designated it Livestrong Day to promote cancer awareness. several cities will join in with bike races on this day as well. :)

http://www.livestrong.org

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...