The Case for Faith for Kids by Lee Strobel with Rob Suggs

Dr T

After finishing the Case for Christ by Lee Strobel, I decided to read The Case for Faith for Kids by Lee Strobel with Rob Suggs. This short book, 90 pages was obviously written for children, it was basic It covers five subjects that are good to focus on as they relate to the Christian faith. It looks at the problem of evil or (the presence of evil in the world and God's good nature), science/miracles, the person of Jesus, Christianity vs. other religions, and whether Christians are allowed to have doubts. The explanations are clear and well done. I read this book to see if I wanted to read through it with my eldest son. There are many questions and activities interspersed throughout which can be fun and informative. It help the child to think through the topics. I really enjoyed this little book and would give it a solid 4 or 4.25 out of 5 stars. I'd highly recommend this little book.

Great question PC; yes, my 10 year-old would be fully able to read, comprehend and process the topics and my 8 year old would be able to read it easily also but I'd want to give a little more parental assistance with this book’s topics. My 6 year old could read it slowly but would not be ready for it.