Looking to the Future and Hello!

FormalMan

Hi everyone!

I have no idea how to start this but I want to make it as friendly as possible! I've stumbled alot of forums and I think this is one that will truly help me. I'm actually part of another relationship forum and while they do give worthwhile advice, the standards are not similar to mine.

I am LDS, been born LDS and an Elder.

I'm recently suffering a break up after a 5 year relationship with a really wonderful person. One of the big problems that I secretly thought about was our incompatibility in religious beliefs (she was a Witness, I know, totally opposite right?)

Anyway, I guess after compromising so much of my values just to be with her, I'm looking towards a better future (hopefully go on a mission, temple marriage).

So I hope I can find that here. I think after putting the Church on the back burner for a long time (and a lot of bad decisions), I'm ready to start living the principles that I want.

Well, I think that is more than enough in an intro. I'll start posting things now!

FM