New Study: Fox News Viewers Most Misinformed

HoosierGuy

I agree with rubondfan2. I do believe that the media is only one branch of an overall conspiracy authored by Satan. Do all the players in the "conspiracy" realize they are part of some Satanic plan pushing humanity towards a certain agenda... of course not. I believe most lower level moles in the conspiracy think they are doing the right thing.

To me, the media is the propaganda outlet for the masters at the top. Do I have absolute proof of it? No. But, I have the prophets and the scriptures that tell me Satan is deceiving MOST people on this planet. The media is how the controllers at the top control the flow of information to the general public. Notice how all the political issues of our day are in terms of Republican vs. Democrat? They fit us into a nice little thinking box so that we don't think about the real issues effecting this world and the nation.

Notice how the media keeps telling us that the unrest in the Middle East is because of the Muslim Brotherhood, evil dicators, etc? They are not telling you that the real reason is that food prices worldwide are increasing as a result of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy increasing the money supply. The media isn't telling you that America's way of life is going down the toilet with the food prices increasing and the oil prices increasing. No, the media is telling us that there is a grand recovery taking place. They are not telling you that the stock market is measured in US dollars (the value of the dollar is plummeting). When you look at the US stock market measured in Gold.. you see that it is crashing.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PoD, how do we know you are not part of the great conspiracy? If Satan is trying to use all media in a way to distract us?

As for the Muslim Brotherhood and food prices, I think they are two separate issues altogether. I've seen a variety of media stories on rising global food prices. And I've studied the Muslim Brotherhood and Arab/Muslim ideology for decades (I wrote several Master's papers on Israeli/Arab conflicts, using original Israeli and Arab pilots" term papers). Since before they killed Sadat, they have been a menace.

I do not believe in one giant conspiracy. I believe there are many competing conspiracies. I am agnostic on whether there is an Illuminati, which is what your writings seem to suggest your belief is in, but I'm well aware of the teachings regarding it.

The Book of Mormon does not teach of one conspiracy, but just labels them all as secret combinations, with all those involved as Gadianton robbers. But they were not all one group, but various groups competing for power.

Still, just as there were wrong sources back then, there were good sources, as well. I think many in the media are seeking truth and liberty. For those who do it, they are not necessarily dupes of some giant establishment. Instead, those secret combinations that exist will adjust their strategy as they win or lose a battle.

For example, dictators are a one belly button source of control. Overthrowing such dictators and establishing freedom is a great thing. However, if one replaces a dictator with a radical Islamic dictator, you really haven't changed anything except who your enemies are. If the Muslim Brotherhood gains control in Egypt, then 20% of the people will control the majority's desire for freedom, and we'll just have another despot placed in charge.

The media not only deals with misinformation but it also deals with withholding information.

For instance: why haven't you heard about this on the news?

Act! for America - Report--Obama quietly appoints Muslim Brotherhood to key posts

February 16, 2011

by Anthony Martin

An ex-CIA agent and counter-intelligence expert has revealed in a special report that Barack Obama has quietly appointed members of the Muslim Brotherhood to key posts within the Administration. Dr. Clare Lopez, professor at the Centre for Counterintelligence and Security Studies, wrote a policy paper in December of 2009 which details the systematic appointment of Sharia-friendly advocates within the State Department and other government agencies. . . . . . . .

According to reports issued by NewsRealBlog, RedState, and LaborUnionReport, secret documents released by Wikileaks indicate that the United States government has been in the process of planning social and political upheaval in the Middle East for at least 2 years--beginning during the waning days of the Bush Administration and continuing under Obama. The goal was to push moderate Muslim dictators out the door in countries such as Egypt, while advocating so-called 'democracy' which would then insure the rise of Muslim Brotherhood-supported Islamists to fill the power-gap. . . . . . . .

Edited by ThankGodForRepentence

Who is "Act for America" and why should I believe an article from them? That is the problem with many websites out there. Anyone can create a website that seems newsworthy, but then fill it with bogus information.

Personally, I do not think Obama is interested in the Muslim Brotherhood, having had a closer relationship with Mubarak than most other US presidents since Jimmy Carter. This is why Obama dragged his feet in encouraging the revolution - he already had a trusted partner in Egypt.

Who is "Act for America" and why should I believe an article from them? That is the problem with many websites out there. Anyone can create a website that seems newsworthy, but then fill it with bogus information.

Personally, I do not think Obama is interested in the Muslim Brotherhood, having had a closer relationship with Mubarak than most other US presidents since Jimmy Carter. This is why Obama dragged his feet in encouraging the revolution - he already had a trusted partner in Egypt.

Reminds me of the young children - Valentine "Demosthenes" Wiggin and Peter "Locke" Wiggin - controlling public opinion and influencing government via anonymous political commentary... successful enough to drive people in a xenophobic frenzy.

Notice how the media keeps telling us that the unrest in the Middle East is because of the Muslim Brotherhood, evil dicators, etc? They are not telling you that the real reason is that food prices worldwide are increasing as a result of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy increasing the money supply. The media isn't telling you that America's way of life is going down the toilet with the food prices increasing and the oil prices increasing. No, the media is telling us that there is a grand recovery taking place. They are not telling you that the stock market is measured in US dollars (the value of the dollar is plummeting). When you look at the US stock market measured in Gold.. you see that it is crashing.

Huh... they don't have to tell you. It's pretty obvious for those who have an elementary understanding of macro economics.

The value of the dollar plummets all the time. Up and down it goes - that's why currency investors make money.

Food prices and oil prices are increasing, yes. That's pretty obvious too - you can pretty much predict the price of oil by watching what's going on in OPEC members. Food needs to be transported - gas goes up, food goes up... and pretty much everything in between. Events in the Middle East can drive oil prices - not just "actual" events, but people's perception of events. So that to say - oh, it's food prices... well, yea, but what caused that to skyrocket? Oil prices... and what caused that to skyrocket? War... and what caused that war?... digging a bit deeper might find you smack dab in the face of the Muslim Brotherhood... or maybe not. You won't know unless you dig deeper.

But, it's not as simple as that. Because, world events drive economies. Natural disasters drive economies. Industrialization drive economies. It's all a one big happy soup of stuff. So that limiting your knowlege to "oh, it's because of X" is a very shallow observation indeed. And dumping it all on Satan, although valid, is a cop out.

Edited by anatess

Huh... they don't have to tell you. It's pretty obvious for those who have an elementary understanding of macro economics.

The value of the dollar plummets all the time. Up and down it goes - that's why currency investors make money.

Food prices and oil prices are increasing, yes. That's pretty obvious too - you can pretty much predict the price of oil by watching what's going on in OPEC members. Food needs to be transported - gas goes up, food goes up... and pretty much everything in between. Events in the Middle East can drive oil prices - not just "actual" events, but people's perception of events. So that to say - oh, it's food prices... well, yea, but what caused that to skyrocket? Oil prices... and what caused that to skyrocket? War... and what caused that war?... digging a bit deeper might find you smack dab in the face of the Muslim Brotherhood... or maybe not. You won't know unless you dig deeper.

But, it's not as simple as that. Because, world events drive economies. Natural disasters drive economies. Industrialization drive economies. It's all a one big happy soup of stuff. So that limiting your knowlege to "oh, it's because of X" is a very shallow observation indeed. And dumping it all on Satan, although valid, is a cop out.

And Anatess wins the thread.

It's funny. Wikipedia has increased these kinds of "reports" because you technically have to document your "facts" from third party reliable sources. So people started websites to put out information to spin their facts and make sure they were available for documentation and puff up Wikipedia articles. I firmly believe this is what built up the Huffington Post to what it has become today.

Reminds me of the young children - Valentine "Demosthenes" Wiggin and Peter "Locke" Wiggin - controlling public opinion and influencing government via anonymous political commentary... successful enough to drive people in a xenophobic frenzy.

Just a point of clarification. Valentine was set up to play the role of paranoid, warmongering Demosthenes in order to make Locke look level headed by comparison. Ultimately Valentine's character was subsumed into Peter's larger scheme. Tired of being a puppet, she left earth forever, going into space with Ender, the brother that she loved.

You are too magnanimous, Funky. I am absolutely twitterpated.

From: Twitterpated | Define Twitterpated at Dictionary.com

Main Entry: twitterpated

Part of Speech: adj

Definition: confused by affection or infatuation

Etymology: twitter + -pated 'pertaining to the head'

Posted Image

Thanks a million for adding to my lexicon!

(the million dollars you see is not real, don't bruise your hand trying to grab it from the screen)

Just a point of clarification. Valentine was set up to play the role of paranoid, warmongering Demosthenes in order to make Locke look level headed by comparison. Ultimately Valentine's character was subsumed into Peter's larger scheme. Tired of being a puppet, she left earth forever, going into space with Ender, the brother that she loved.

Oh, thanks for giving away the end of the story! And you didn't even give a Spoiler alert. :eek:

• 6 months later...