For The Strength Of Youth

Do not seek entertainment or spend money on the Sabbath. When possible, avoid working on Sunday.

Unless you are Dale Murphy, Danny Ainge or Steve Young.

How come KSL broadcasts on Sundays? And how come the Deseret News is published on Sundays.

So tell us Helen, are you accusing those people and companies of hypocracy? DesNews is a subsidiary of the Deseret Mgt Corporation, owned by the church. Are you accusing the church of hypocracy?

If so, please state it clearly so we can respond. It's a waste of time to dance around with vague rhetoric and shadowy innuendo.

LM

Our stake gives them to the YW/YM when they enter Mutual.

I know we teach from it at various times in YW. I used to teach 12-13 y/o SS and I would use it as a reference.

I've never worked in Primary, so I'm not sure if/when it is taught there.

• 1 month later...

suposedly is not teached in primary...as it is for the youth, we're talking about 12-18 ym/yw...

I heard about this over and over again....in a year, we had lessons of it enough times not to forget about any of the "rules"...1 week, 1 lesson, 1 "rule"...when we ended that, we kept on with the program....it was trully helpful