Yoga/Pilates/Etc.

Backroads

• 1 year later...
Guest micalhassi

Yoga have may hidden benefits for human being. It gain popularity with the passage of time as compare to other work out like exercise, weight lifting, martial art, cardio. Yoa is less time taken activities in which all the body parts are involved. It reduce tiredness and refresh brain as well.

Guest Omarion
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

It gain popularity with the passage of time as compare to other work out like exercise, weight lifting, martial art, cardio. Yoa is less time taken activities in which all the body parts are involved.

Edited by Omarion
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Miles125
Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

Yoga of course is an ideal exercise for the fitness and health improvement.

I have started yoga exercise two week ago and I am feeling my health is 100 persent better than previous two week health. It boost my energy, improve my fitness level and also improve my mental condition.

Edited by Miles125

I have problems with my chest and spine being locked up so Kundalini Yoga is the the best for me.

You're only as young as your spine is flexible

I believe this saying to be totally true. It's amazing the Chronic problems that can be relieved and healed thru practicing Yoga, including Depression.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Ezekiel22
Hidden

Yoga have may hidden benefits for human being. It recognition with the passing of your energy and energy as compare to other work out like exercise, bodybuilding, martial art, cardio. Yoa is shorter period taken activities in which all the parts of the body are involved. It reduce exhaustion and renew brain as well.

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Yoga is one of my favorite exercise and i am doing yoga from last two years. Its a wonderful exercise that helps to keep our mind and body fresh and active. It is good to develop a good body shape and also prevents us from many diseases and health issues.

Brienshamp personal trainer

Edited by JackAlbertson

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...