Catholic Boys Sell Spicy Calendar to Raise Funds

Guest DeborahC

Before we get further, this article is more about the act that happened and not the fact that they are Catholic. We love our Catholic brothers and sisters and do not want this thread to turn into a condemnation based on the fact that the article specifically brings up Catholic.

Guest DeborahC

I do love my Catholic brothers and sisters.

When I'm not being LDS, I'm being Catholic.:confused::P

The article, to me, was more about the folly of youth.

The article also plainly stated their religious affiliation.

I suppose the fact that I spend so much time in Spain was what made it funny to me.

Feel free to delete it if you like :)

Deborah I understood your intention. I just wanted to state some guidelines. Being a moderator off and on for 12 years, I've learned from experience how some of these can turn out.

Before we get further, this article is more about the act that happened and not the fact that they are Catholic. We love our Catholic brothers and sisters and do not want this thread to turn into a condemnation based on the fact that the article specifically brings up Catholic.

I'm very glad to know that, Pam. It should also be noted that the Catholic Church champions the best in Christian virtue and modesty in sexual matters. We would never support using sex to sell anything.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very glad to know that, Pam. It should also be noted that the Catholic Church champions the best in Christian virtue and modesty in sexual matters. We would never support using sex to sell anything.

You Catholics are very famous for it. ;) Thanks for all you do.

I think Catholic would be my third choice of religion. If I weren't Mormon, I'm pretty sure I would be some pagan running around in the woods, and after that Catholic. I don't mean that as an insult. That's very high up in my book.

I saw this calendar of returned missionaries wearing their missionary "uniform" in indecent poses... I think the guy that made it got ex-communicated or something... okay, I'm just typing it off the top of my head, so I completely don't have facts on this.

I saw this calendar of returned missionaries wearing their missionary "uniform" in indecent poses... I think the guy that made it got ex-communicated or something... okay, I'm just typing it off the top of my head, so I completely don't have facts on this.

Here's some info on the missionary calendar...

Mormon beefcake calendar is back | The Salt Lake Tribune

I heard about what happened there, but whatever happened to the Hot Mormon Muffin mamas or whatever? That seemed to get swept under the rug pretty quick. I thought I read where they did theirs for some charity.