Spread the word!

Lisa-marie

You may be having some problems sharing the gospel with your friends, your kids, your parents, your spouse, your co-worker, your neighbour, your enemies.

You may say, man, it seems like I keep sharing this word of God and nothings happening, I just want to remind you of something that hopefully you already know, the bible says the word of God is living and Active. It also says God's word never comes back to him void, without accomplishing the purpose for which he sent it out.

Jesus likened the word of God to seeds that a sower would sow, some of that seed may fall on rocky ground, some may get stolen by the birds, some may get choked by the thorns, but there's a lot of seed that grows, some 30 fold, 60 fold, 100 fold.

In the psalms of the Old testament it says those who sow in tears will reap with Joy. He who goes forth weeping, sowing precious seed, will return rejoicing, bringing his sheaves in, with him.

God is very faithful, i've seen many people whose loved ones didn't come around till the very last minute, but so often, seems like more often than not, they did come around.

And like that thief on the cross at the last minute, they made a commitment to Christ and that commitment counts, just as surely as that thief on the cross commitment counted.

It doesn't matter when you get gathered to be a worker for Jesus right? those who came at the last minute got paid just as much as those who who started at the first part of the day.

So just remember God's word is living and active, never comes back to him void, and grows wherever you will sow.

• 1 month later...