Historical Background to Sections of D&C... Online

falconsq

This is my first post to this site. I am looking for a good online source for the historical background and settings in the D&C. We are currently on a Mission in Russia with few printed sources. An online copy of (Sacred Truths of the Doctrine and Covenants , vol. 1 & 2, by L. G. Otten, C. M. Caldwell) would be great or other such sources if available online. (I own these books at home and would be happy to pay for online access) Thanks... falconsq

Welcome to the site and hello from Norway/Finland. I usually say welcome to everyone here, but my computer crashed and I been more or less offline a while. I am also in the Church defence.. FAIR. If you want I can ask if anyone over there knows anything about that. PM me any questions you may have.

We are in the Russia Moscow West Mission. We are 250 Kilometers North of Moscow in the city of Yaroslavl. I know some of the couples in Moscow. What are their names?

Just sent you a pm.

What part of Norway are you in? Our daughter served a Mission there and is married to a Norwegian. They currently live in Bergen but lived for some time in Drammen and associated with members in Oslo. Her husband's family is from Stavanger. They are Kjetil and Carrie Anne Olsen. We also know a senior couple who are serving their Mission in Trondheim. They are Gerald and Nancy Sorensen. Either way, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.