Stable but Struggling

twort

Hello All!

I am a married churchgoer, with lots of problems. That may describe a lot of people right? lol. Anyway, I went on a mission to an Asian country when I was 19, and I worked HARD! I have no regrets from my mission. After I returned I started to falter, I struggle with faith and a few other things, which is why I joined lds.net. I hope I can find help, support, constructive criticism, and build up my testimony. I have a taste of hell coming in my near future, and I want to prepare.

I'll try to provide some advice as I work my way into this site. Thank you!!!

:D

Tom

Bro.... LDS.net will not help you solve your addictions or sins. But Heavenly Father and Christ can. I love the gospel because it is true. But look to those who have mastered the things you struggle with. You can find plenty of members of the church that have overcome things that you may be going through. You will find these people at church, fhe, activities, and church events like conference. go talk to them. Be a friend first. They will help you man. I wish you good luck. PRAY ALWAYS. And remember that God will keep his commitments if you keep yours. Otherwise you have no promise. -Much Love Brotha! -Kristian

feel free to message me back or email me with questions:

Edited by beefche
private emails should not be made public

Hello All!

I am a married churchgoer, with lots of problems. That may describe a lot of people right? lol. Anyway, I went on a mission to an Asian country when I was 19, and I worked HARD! I have no regrets from my mission. After I returned I started to falter, I struggle with faith and a few other things, which is why I joined lds.net. I hope I can find help, support, constructive criticism, and build up my testimony. I have a taste of hell coming in my near future, and I want to prepare.

I'll try to provide some advice as I work my way into this site. Thank you!!!

:D

Tom

Welcome! It is very nice to make your acquaintance. I hope that you are able to find help and love here.

I'm ASIAN! Uhm, no, not Chinese nor Japanese... *

WELCOME!

*Okay, that was from an episode of King of the Hill...

Hank: So are you Chinese or Japanese?

Kahn: No, we are Laotian.

Hank: The ocean? What ocean?

Kahn: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million.

I'm ASIAN! Uhm, no, not Chinese nor Japanese... *

WELCOME!

*Okay, that was from an episode of King of the Hill...

Kahn: No, we are Laotian.

Hank: The ocean? What ocean?

Kahn: From Laos, stupid! It's a landlocked country in South East Asia between Vietnam and Thailand, population approximately 4.7 million.

Haha, funny. Just trying to preserve my privacy. I do totally remember that episode though!! Maybe the first episode???

Bro.... LDS.net will not help you solve your addictions or sins. But Heavenly Father and Christ can. I love the gospel because it is true. But look to those who have mastered the things you struggle with. You can find plenty of members of the church that have overcome things that you may be going through. You will find these people at church, fhe, activities, and church events like conference. go talk to them. Be a friend first. They will help you man. I wish you good luck. PRAY ALWAYS. And remember that God will keep his commitments if you keep yours. Otherwise you have no promise. -Much Love Brotha! -Kristian

feel free to message me back or email me with questions:

I'm hoping LDS.net is a good stepping stone... I've gotta start somewhere! :(