For those constantly calling me old

pam

I imagined you to be in your 30s or 40s. But that is okay :) when a person is a kid, he often precieves the world a whole lot differently then someone in there 20s to 40s. I thing older people have a upper hand on realities of life because "WE have been there!" So when a teen or 20 something freaks out and stresses out, its not big deal..because we been there and know how to handle it :)

BTW, are you trying to show how blonds delete text on a computer screen? :)

Don't let them get to you Pam. They are all just jealous that they don't look as good as you do espcially at this advanced stage of your life. You should be proud. Look at the things you've experienced in your lifetime. Life changing from horse and buggy to space crafts, new ship engineering and safety rules made law since the Titanic sank. You're not old, you are wise and the most "spritely" person I know! :P I love you and all of your wrinkles just as you are Pam. (will this take away any of my suck up points?)

Okay I have to tell a story about the cooking spray Pam. You probably would have had to have been there to find the humor in it. I was at work, in our closet looking for some plastic forks. In there was a can of Pam. So I walked out of the closet with the can in my hand and said I was coming out of the closet.

Okay well...it was funny when it happened.

Okay I have to tell a story about the cooking spray Pam. You probably would have had to have been there to find the humor in it. I was at work, in our closet looking for some plastic forks. In there was a can of Pam. So I walked out of the closet with the can in my hand and said I was coming out of the closet.

Okay well...it was funny when it happened.

Never walk into a gay bar where your friend is having a birthday party and you are invited because he is your co-worker and friend, only to meet up with another group of people you have not seen and they ask you why you are hear: "Oh, I just thought I would finally come out."

Never walk into a gay bar where your friend is having a birthday party and you are invited because he is your co-worker and friend, only to meet up with another group of people you have not seen and they ask you why you are hear: "Oh, I just thought I would finally come out."

And you've just described most of last night for me lol