What are things you pray for that you probably shouldn't?

MarginOfError

Guest jengilbrat

I've prayed that we can get custoty of my step kids. Sad thing is we would really only get them if my husband's ex gets into trouble or dies, and I don't mean to pray for that....I just think the kids need a better envirnment.

I've prayed that we can get custoty of my step kids. Sad thing is we would really only get them if my husband's ex gets into trouble or dies, and I don't mean to pray for that....I just think the kids need a better envirnment.

If death is just an extension of this mortal life, then is there really harm in praying for such? ;) Or maybe this isn't where I should throw in a "jest."

That's some bod, but I don't know that I'd pray for it.:blush:

Are you making fun of my lack of hair or my hyper-Italian genes gone awry? :hmmm:

Because the only thing I see in that picture is the awesome motorcycle that has given me more fun than I've had in a long, long time. I NEED my Hayabusa back!

Making fun? Hardly. I'm just admiring your fair skin ("fair"?- I should say "EXCEPTIONAL"). But alas, such vanity is surely a weakness.

Maybe I should post better pictures. I've never been told I have exceptional skin, unless I'm misunderstanding something :confused:

That the trees in my backyard will come down in this ice storm, and come down on top of the power lines so that the city will take care of their removal.

I don't like the trees, but we can't afford to have them taken out.

If you lived within an hour drive from me. I would gladly come remove them for you. Asking only for the wood as pay ^.^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brettlee
Hidden

Hello

I have to say most of the time when i pray god is there for me but one day i needed him really bad i prayed really hard for him to help and he let something bad happen i cant tell if i was being punish or if it was a test im really hurt now i dont really know if i should pray any more