Who and what do you love?

pam

OK, new Mormon here. Be patient with me :flowers:

I love the restored gospel. I love knowing that I will someday be reunited with my lost child. I love that tomorrow I get to go to the meeting house and learn to knit caps to give to cancer patients. I love that my Heavenly Father has given me the gift of loving my husband again. I love that I both laughed and cried from the heart in about 10 different places watching the Joseph Smith video the other day. I love picking out cool American themed stamps for my tithing envelope and wondering if the bishop will like them. I love singing along with my new LDS hymn CD set while driving to work. I love letting my mind wander when people talk, thinking about how they had a premortal life, just like me. I love looking at my husband and babies and knowing that Jesus Christ loves us all.

Edited by ChooseTheSun

No wife to love.

No girlfriend to love.

No real life to love.

Only thing I can think of (outside of the Church and the Gospel) is that I'm totally enamored with and love my children, who live 1600+ miles away from me.

Along with Christmas, I HATE Valentines day.

Since we had a negative thread on who you personally hate...let's make this positive.

Who and what do you love?

I find I genuinely care about other people. I try to care about those who have even severely wronged me and that is sometimes hard for me but I think I've done a fairly good job with most. There are a lot of personality traits I love. I love those who are courageous, humble, patient, caring, forgiving, good listeners, kind and fair towards others. I love those who think positively, are uplifting, encouraging and try to make the world better and happier for others. That is how I try to be. I want to make the world better for others. I love those who are not judgmental and can accept others for who they are. I love it when people can see things from opposite views and not feel a desire to criticize.

I love anything having to do with space, our Earth and knowledge in general. I love learning about our bodies and the complexity of it all. I love animals, music, movies, skydiving, people, books, walking, skating, writing, picnicking, grills and so much more. I love the different colors we are able to view but most of all dark green. I love restaurants, waiters and waitresses, roller coasters and water slides. I love computers, games, pleasant sleep, tornadoes, volcanoes, earthquakes, hurricanes and lightning storms and flying kites. Red woods and forests in general captivate me. Phones, air planes, ships, trains, 3d animations and all technology in general is simply amazing. I love daydreaming, dreams and imagination. I could go on and on with the things I love and I feel the list would never end.

Edited by Mute

AW MAN! Slamjet beat me to it, except for the aerosol can part. Ok let's see...I love Pam and then there's Pam....and OH! I almost forgot, PAM! There is one more though... I love my Heavenly Father who is and was the only one with the Heavenly ability to make the most beautiful creature on Earth...PAM. :)

Edited by pam
Oops hit edit instead of quote