Faith promoting blog site

Guest gblueexperts

Guest gblueexperts

Hello, I'm working on my new blog now and it's all about spreading the gospel through multimedia, forums, stories, and etc. You can check it out to this link G'Blue - It's all about you ... Feel free to browse it and join the forum. You can also post comments there on my posts to give feedbacks and to improve my blog. Also there are free downloads such as videos and audios for personal use. I'm enhancing my blog site to improve my knowledge in programming as well as to help other people to come unto Christ. You can be a follower too and subscribe to my feeds. I hope someone will help me to spread the good news and do this marvelous work. Thank you so much. All efforts will be appreciated. :)

Greetings,

My son forwarded your "JustaMustardSeed" request on to me. To be honest I'm real new at this, so I'm not quite sure what kind of "article" you might be interested in? I just completed this website about a week ago, but responses like yours are very encouraging, so thank you!

Please let me know what works best for you, and I'll do my best to make it happen!

You can contact me directly at [email protected]

God Bless,

Roland Coleman

PS: In 2009 I sent I got permission from Elspeth Young to use her rendition of the widow of Zarephath for one hundred audio CD that introduced the Mustard Seed Concept. This painting is from her "Women of the Bible Collection." She's an amazing artist, isn't she! The CD's were donated to a group of college kids who were working with people in Alaska 

Edited by colech
typo