What does the Book of Mormon, D&C etc teach about Jesus Christ?

I want to throw a few of my favorites out in no particular order. Of necessity, they will be abbreviated references:

D&C 20:21 & 25: "Wherefore, the Almighty God gave his Only Begotten Son, as it is written in those scriptures given of him...That as many as would believe and be baptized in his holy name, and endure in faith to the end, should be saved.

A highlight from Alma's account of his conversion Alma chapter 36. From verses 17 through 19: "...while I was harrowed up by the memory of my many sins, behold, I remembered also to have heard my father prophesy unto the people concerning the coming of one Jesus Christ, a Son of God, to atone for the sins of the world. Now, as my mind caught hold upon this thought, I cried within my heart: O Jesus, thou Son of God, have mercy on me.... when I thought this I could remember my pains no more...

Amulek's declaration (Alma 34:8): "I do know that Christ shall come among the children of men, to take upon him the transgressions of his people, and that he shall atone for the sins of the world."

Nephi's declarations in 2 Nephi 25:20 and 26: "...as the Lord God liveth, there is none other name given under heaven save it be this Jesus Christ, of which I have spoken whereby man can be saved.

"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, ... that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins."

Jacob's declaration in 2 Nephi 10:24 "...reconcile yourselves to the will of God, and not to the will of the devil and the flesh; and remember, that after ye are reconciled unto God, that it is only in and through the grace of God that ye are saved."

As a general theme, The Book of Mormon shows that the Lord did not forget about the lost tribes after they were scattered, but kept a close loving eye on them.

Our freedom to choose good over evil comes as a direct result of the Atonement.

The miracles performed by Jesus are a testament of his messiahship - as is his human experience (not unique by any means, the Old Testament teaches the same). From the same source, a second witness that Christ bled from every pore in Gethsemane.

In the same sermon but different chapter, we are taught that through faith we are adopted sons and daughters of Christ. And the importance of taking upon us his name in covenant.

How Christ can be the Son, but also refered to as the Father.

What it means to be "born of God", as well as the need to continue in faith (and not rest on one's laurels as it were).

Christ's Atonement covered more than our sin and guilt, it also included our infirmities which enables him to succor us "according to the flesh".

In the New Testament, Paul gives a good explanation as to why Christ is the Great High Priest for the Atoning Sacrifice. In the Book of Mormon, Amulek gives a good sermon explaining as to why Christ (as God) is the Great and Last Sacrifice.

I also enjoy the Savior's description of his suffering as given in revelation. When my family reads the Easter story, we insert this into the Garden anguish.