Do they really go to heaven?

TL10

All animals have spirits and go to heaven just like human beings do. If you think about it why would animals die and not live forever just like humans? Animals have spirits too and they existed in the Premortal existence just like me did.

Joseph Smith said that animals have souls. Good enough for me.

What stinks for me is that I'm going to have a lot of dogs to take care of some day if they go back to their owners.

Joseph Smith said that animals have souls. Good enough for me.

What stinks for me is that I'm going to have a lot of dogs to take care of some day if they go back to their owners.

It might be best if they go back to their owners. My cat is completely insane and neurotic and believes everyone is a crazy murderous psychopath until proven innocent. I can count on one hand the people he doesn't run away from with a look of terror on his face.

It might be best if they go back to their owners. My cat is completely insane and neurotic and believes everyone is a crazy murderous psychopath until proven innocent. I can count on one hand the people he doesn't run away from with a look of terror on his face.

Cats don't go to heaven. You'll only have to care for yours if you also don't make the grade.

Gee, is that the effect you have on those who live with you? Your poor, poor fiance :D

I've often wondered if all pets got to their owners after this life. I hope so. I'll have a lot of cats.

Which owner?

My friend has 6 rescued dogs. If they go back to their owners, she would be major sad.

I do not intend to burst anyone bubble but family pets are not sealed to us. See D&C 132:7

I believe animals will be in heaven but they are not our property - they belong to G-d. In this life we are only stewards of what belongs to G-d.

The Traveler

I do not intend to burst anyone bubble but family pets are not sealed to us. See D&C 132:7

I believe animals will be in heaven but they are not our property - they belong to G-d. In this life we are only stewards of what belongs to G-d.

The Traveler

While I agree there is no promise that I will be re-united with my beloved animals on the other side. I have no doubt that they will still be my friends and will forgive me of my earthly imperfections.

Gee, is that the effect you have on those who live with you? Your poor, poor fiance :D

I would LIKE to blame my cat's issues on the fact that he was a stray my friend's husband found wounded in a ditch with a bullet in his side, that my cat therefore has post-traumatic stress, but... you're probably right. :freddie:

I've often wondered if all pets got to their owners after this life. I hope so. I'll have a lot of cats.

What about pets of divorced people?? My ex-wife and I had a dog until he got sick and had to be put to sleep. I wonder who he'll go to??? Although, she isn't a member so she most likely won't make it to the Celestial Kingdom, of course, I might not either!!!:lol:

I would LIKE to blame my cat's issues on the fact that he was a stray my friend's husband found wounded in a ditch with a bullet in his side, that my cat therefore has post-traumatic stress, but... you're probably right. :freddie:

There is no way I can hit the laugh button on this and be a decent human being.

While I agree there is no promise that I will be re-united with my beloved animals on the other side. I have no doubt that they will still be my friends and will forgive me of my earthly imperfections.

My thoughts are similar to this. I would hope that my pets feel I treated them well enough that they would want to be around me after this life.

And if it is all left up to the animals who they hang out with then that would answer the question of who they go with if they were owned by more than one person in this life.

My thoughts are similar to this. I would hope that my pets feel I treated them well enough that they would want to be around me after this life.

And if it is all left up to the animals who they hang out with then that would answer the question of who they go with if they were owned by more than one person in this life.

Thanks for saying what I wish I could say as well:)

Many many many years ago when parvo first showed up I lost my entire first litter of puppies to the disease. I was promised in a Priesthood blessing that I would have these babies to raise at some future time. Good enough for me.