I guess this means..

Bini

No way not for everyone Anatess not for everyone I was never so healthy or happy than during my pregnancies not all are doomed to miserable times it is glorious and I would do it 10 times over i loved being preggers

Oh yeah, I agree with healthy and happy... but it is even better if I was healthy and happy and preggers without that big heavy beach ball on a 5-foot-nothing frame.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been Googling online and it's insane how some women are seemingly already huge at 9 weeks. So unfair, booo! I keep looking in the mirror and I just don't see it :[ Hubby says he can see a pooch but I'm just not seeing it. I see bloating and that's about it. I'm getting too worked up I guess. But I'm pretty slim and thought for sure I'd start seeing something!

And why is it that everyone talks about morning sickness as if it's just nausea? Because I haven't had any kind of nausea, just super annoying headaches that feel like my equilibrium is off balance.

Ok, here's some things to look for:

1) You will get a belly. Be patient, it's coming.

2) You may or may not get morning sickness. My ex didn't, but I know others that did.

3) You will get weird cravings. One mom was the craving for flour. Which she ate by the spoonfull. My ex was papaya. Thankfully, not over the top weird and it was in season.

4) You're ankles (if you're able to see them) will turn into tankles (huge).

5) Your back will start hurting.

6) Most insidious of all, at least for me, EVERYONE will want to touch your belly. Women were ok, but when the old farts came around, I felt like decking them.

And in the end, you will forget about all the pain and want to do it all over again. Go figure.

Actually pregnancy symptoms can be quite diverse. Everyone is different therefore everyone experiences different things. You may have a wonderful pregnancy with nothing strange happening. Or you may have the pregnancy from hell; only time will tell. I know I had headaches at the beginning of my 1st pregnancy, but nothing overly strange and they eventually went away. I know that both of my pregnancies were a little different, but there were also some similarities. If your headaches are driving you crazy let your doctor know. Good luck Bini!

M.

1) You will get a belly. Be patient, it's coming.

Correct.

2) You may or may not get morning sickness. My ex didn't, but I know others that did.

Also correct.

3) You will get weird cravings. One mom was the craving for flour. Which she ate by the spoonfull. My ex was papaya. Thankfully, not over the top weird and it was in season.

You may or may not get cravings. You also may or may not get food aversions.

4) You're ankles (if you're able to see them) will turn into tankles (huge).

The correct term is "cankles" -- calf/ankles. :D

5) Your back will start hurting.

By the end, this is probably true for just about every pregnant woman.

6) Most insidious of all, at least for me, EVERYONE will want to touch your belly. Women were ok, but when the old farts came around, I felt like decking them.

Not entirely accurate. I never had a stranger ask to touch my belly, or touch it without asking.

I'm so excited for you! I saw an other post of yours where you mentioned a baby, so I had to go through all your posts and see what all this baby business was about:) WOOHOO! Also, happy for you that you're already 9 weeks and not sicker than a dog. WOohoo!

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...