Check out my new book!

KCGrant

After a lot of delays and endless editing, I finally am holding my new book in my hands, Abish: Mother of Faith. Though at times it seems like an endless process, it's always worth it. If any of you are interested in writing, I suggest you check out your local writing groups and attend conferences. I give a little help on my blog, Writer's Corner by K.C. Grant

and love to answer aspiring writers' questions.

I'm very envious... I've been wanting to finish this book I started... but everytime I go back to it, I end up rewriting the whole thing because it doesn't seem good enough for publishing... I just can't seem to finish it. I concluded that this is one talent I just don't have. Waaa!

Congratulations! What is the book about?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm very envious... I've been wanting to finish this book I started... but everytime I go back to it, I end up rewriting the whole thing because it doesn't seem good enough for publishing... I just can't seem to finish it. I concluded that this is one talent I just don't have. Waaa!

Congratulations! What is the book about?

Hang in there--learning to write is a process and you never really finish and perfect a manuscript. Try and glean what suggestions you can and then keep submitting. Try having a group of other writers critique it so you can see maybe where you're going wrong.

Abish is a woman mentioned briefly in the Book of Mormon. This sequel's focus is on the people of Ammon and their struggles, including the story of the 2,000 stripling warriors.

• 3 weeks later...