Any suggestions?

i meant like on the spot because i didnt do so good in HS

RM status isn't particularly pertinent here. If your high school grades weren't good and you can't do some sort of test to demonstrate academic potential then your best bet is an open admissions school. Various community colleges are a good example (you can go to get generals done and establish some grades and then transfer) but some Universities and State Colleges have open admissions, for instance Utah Valley University was (probably still is but I haven't checked) an open admissions school.

Edited by Dravin

The university of Idaho was accepting pretty much EVERYONE when I was there 4 years ago because they were short on money. But if you got 15 credits worth of D's or worse, you were kicked out. At least out of the engineering program, I don't know about other programs at the school.

RM status isn't particularly pertinent here. If your high school grades weren't good and you can't do some sort of test to demonstrate academic potential then your best bet is an open admissions school. Various community colleges are a good example (you can go to get generals done and establish some grades and then transfer) but some Universities and State Colleges have open admissions, for instance Utah Valley University was (probably still is but I haven't checked) an open admissions school.

Hey Dravin, what's open admissions? Never heard of that before. :confused: Anyone can get in, basically?

Hey Dravin, what's open admissions? Never heard of that before. :confused: Anyone can get in, basically?

Basically. If you can pay and there is room you're in (there may be a GED or High School Graduate requirement though). Though if you can't provide an SAT or something they'll usually make you take a placement test which will determine which classes you can sign up for (they usually offer below college level courses to bring you up to speed if needed). Double checking just now UVU is still an open admissions (sometimes called open enrollment).