Your opinion counts!

beefche

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love Glee. The storylines are horrible, but the performances and songs are fantastic! I absolutely love Michelle Lea's voice.

Glee needs to go away!!!! only one good thing about that show and it's not enough to save it. DIE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k i'm done now :)

As for wedding songs, I sang a duet of "from this moment" by Shania at a wedding and it seemed fitting.

Edited by Soulsearcher

Glee needs to go away!!!! only one good thing about that show and it's not enough to save it. DIE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k i'm done now :)

Got it out of your system for the day?

As for wedding songs, I sang a duet of "from this moment" by Shania at a wedding and it seemed fitting.

I love that song. It was a really popular wedding song when it came out, but that's been well over ten years by now.

Got it out of your system for the day?

I love that song. It was a really popular wedding song when it came out, but that's been well over ten years by now.

LOL well it was about 10 years ago when i sang it at my ex's wedding so that's about right lol

lol and no I could keep going on my Glee rant but it takes me to bad dark places:mad:

• 7 months later...

Hey Beef and Dravin. I know it is well past time for the wedding songs, but thought I would suggest a post-wedding song to this old thread.

For when you two are troubled, or hit a bumpy patch to pass through . . . when you are close to tears or it's darker than December, listen to "High" by Lighthouse Family. Although not the giddy type of love song, it's a great inspirational love song none-the-less.

Thank you, ryan. That song has wonderful lyrics and message. Dravin and I are still blissfully happy and regularly make others at church sick of us and our lovey-dovey ways. I'm actually looking forward to being tested in our relationship so that we can grow closer and strengthen our marriage.

Just as FYI, we ended up having my cousin sing "My Only Love", an old country song from the Statler Brothers and our dance was to "History in the Making" by Darius Rucker.