Favorite LDS or LDS-inspired songs

g8trjasonb

I just discovered this song and can't get enough of it. It's absolutely one of the best songs I've EVER heard. I'm trying to find the musical score for piano but am not having any luck. But anyhow, I'd love to hear what some of your favorites are, and a link to it, if possible.

One of my favorite sings is "Consider the Lilies of the Field." My music director sings it as a solo every Sacrament meeting presentation that we do through the Salt Lake Valley and I get teared up each time.

YouTube - Mormon Tabernacle Choir "Consider the Lilies"

My Dad alway's made it know a few times over the years that he wanted to have this played at his funeral service when he passed. I lost him a little over a year ago at the age of 92.

My sister played an instumental of the song on the piano at his service.

So I wanted to post this as a personal rememberance of my Dad.

YouTube - Mormon Tabernacle Choir "O My Father"

• 8 months later...

I am totally hooked on Steven Kapp Perry, his orchestral works "From Cumorahs hill" , "Another testament" and "as temples fill the earth" are mindblowingly beautiful and very powerful! :clap:

:headphones::sing:

Sadly, Not much of it can be found on Youtube, If you have Spotify you can listen to very much of what he has done

A world of music - Spotify

Edited by Cneve

I just discovered this song and can't get enough of it. It's absolutely one of the best songs I've EVER heard. I'm trying to find the musical score for piano but am not having any luck. But anyhow, I'd love to hear what some of your favorites are, and a link to it, if possible.

Thank you so much for both songs. the were amazing, really touching, uplifting and beautiful! Hadn´t heard any of them before! But now i listen to them all the time! I hope to find more from those artists/albums.