Genealogy/Family Tree search engine

Iggy

Came across this website- Mocavo - The Largest Free Genealogy & Family Tree Search Engine

About Mocavo

The world’s largest free genealogy search engine, Mocavo.com, provides genealogists access to the best free genealogy content on the web including billions of names, dates and places worldwide. Mocavo.com seeks to index and make searchable all of the world’s free genealogy information...

I have spent a few hours searching this site- very impressed.

Interesting. I just put in 2 of my ancestors names and both of the searches told me to search through the LDS Church's family history site since the records are owned by them.

pam, I got a lot of thst too. I got a lot of ancestry.com links too. Then the jewel... I new listing at findagrave.com

I think movaco is just another tool that can be useful.

What I really need is money for travel and hotels so I can go to Illinois, Indiana, and Pennsylvania.

Hit Pale Rider up for a loan. With all the money he gets through the forum in bribes, he can well afford it. :P

I want to go to Norway and live there for a few years. I think that will be the only way to research out my Dad's side of the family.

My cousin and I had different burial sites for my Grandma & Grandpa. Through findagrave.com, I proved where they are. :D Black Hills National Cemetery, Sturgis, South Dakota. Opposite ends of the cemetery! Even had pictures of their headstones. Cool.

• 2 months later...