50 Fattiest foods in the US

pam

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one of those in American Fork, UT. It was my first introduction to them. I still haven't tried one of their shakes, are they any good? Though I have to confess while the burgers are tasty their fries don't impress me, but maybe it is the location and not the chain.

Edited by Dravin

I'm not a fan of shakes to begin with, so I'm not the person to ask, but I like them. And no, the fries are not the best, but they're fresh. They slice up the potato's right there in the place.

BTW, they're opening shops in Texas now.

There is one of those in American Fork, UT. It was my first introduction to them. I still haven't tried one of their shakes, are they any good? Though I have to confess while the burgers are tasty their fries don't impress me, but maybe it is the location and not the chain.

Don't bother with the shakes, they're like the old McDonald's shakes. The fries need to be eaten hot. But the burgers are good, and the prices reasonable.

Oh blech! No. Never had the crab louis salad or whatever it's called. They lost me at mayonnaise. Thinking of moving to one of those other states though ...... :D

I had to look that one up. Nasty stuff! You should be in Alabama. That's some yums there!

Oh. My. Word.

All this talking of cheeseburgers between donuts, chicken fried bacon, etc is giving me a heartburn. A 3GGranddaddy of heartburn.

I love bacon, but chix fried- bleah. (imagine gagging smilie here)

When I do blt sandwiches, I don't actually put them together as sandwiches. I prefer them rolled in a warmed tortilla spread lightly with miracle whip,the tomatoes diced, the lettuce chopped and the bacon (lots of it) crumbled. Like it with onions added too. DRAIN that bacon too- no drippy-ness in sandwiches, or wraps, or - what ever you want to call them.

I like cheeseburgers too- hold the tomatoes, or better yet, put them on the side. Makes the sandwich way too sloppy. Hold the donuts too- I'll eat them an hour or so later.

I generally don't have cheese on my hot sandwiches. The sight of melted cheese is a stomach turner for me. (gagging smilie here)

Maybe you should try a BLT like this:

Posted Image

That is just gross! I like bacon- but not mountains of it. I should have clarified the amount I like, rather than just say lots. 4 slices of bacon. I actually prefer the not so meaty bacon too. When I do my tortilla blt, I chop the bacon while it is raw, then fry it up with the chopped onions, drain it WELL, even absorbing the fat with several coffee filters. :cool: