pam

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this would be why...

Google

The exact location in the results will vary according to locale and date, but likely to be somewhere on the front page for everyone. I'd imagine that search is very common for people who don't actually know the URL.

It'd be interesting to see the search engine statistics for lds.net actually... what search phrases on google and other search engines lead people to this website? Heather would have access to these :P

First, exuding wisdom is different than using it.

Second, Pam means "love" in the same way we love a puppy or kitten. You just say the silliest things sometimes that we can't help but think you are going to mess on the rug again....

Oh wow...And I thought I was bad. :P

I was gonna try not to post so much, so as not to be considered senior..... but I saw it too late. If 100 posts you become senior, what could you be considered if youre over the thousands and thousands of posts?

Sad

I was gonna try not to post so much, so as not to be considered senior..... but I saw it too late. If 100 posts you become senior, what could you be considered if youre over the thousands and thousands of posts?

Bored?

Chatty?

Annoying?

Creepy?

:P

Next trivia question. This may be easier.

On 01/27/2008 we had the most users online at one time with 434. What happened on this day that drove the numbers up?

I had thought that was the day I posted a link to one of my audio sermons for the first time...but apparently that was not the primary explanation.

On the other hand, my pastor did wonder why my guest sermon got three times the hits he normally gets. :D