Hello Everyone!

jettebeen

I am LDS, my parents joined when I was 5 years old, I still remember the flannel board stories the Missionaries used to teach us in the 1950's! I threw a fit when I found out I couldn't be baptized with my parents and 2 older siblings. I was quite upset that I had to wait until my 8th birthday! After all I knew The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the only true Church on the Earth. I am 57......widowed.......have 5 children..... and live in Oregon.

I am LDS, my parents joined when I was 5 years old, I still remember the flannel board stories the Missionaries used to teach us in the 1950's! I threw a fit when I found out I couldn't be baptized with my parents and 2 older siblings. I was quite upset that I had to wait until my 8th birthday! After all I knew The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints was the only true Church on the Earth. I am 57......widowed.......have 5 children..... and live in Oregon.

Welcome...I remember the Oct General Conference...President Hinkley said he wished that there could be more Baptizums in The Us and Canada...I said to myself-"I am trying" and I was Baptized on Oct 26, 2006...