I am interested in participating in this forum as a means of sharing with any who will listen, what may be life saving and life enhancing knowledge obtained over the past 36 years of membership, in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

I am currently the Clerk of the Ward where I and my wife attend, as well as a Primary Teacher and Scout leader, and we are regular Temple Ordinance Workers in the Boston, Massachussetts Temple.

I hope to initiate a meaningful discussion related to the scriptural period after the opening of the Seventh Seal and just prior to the 2d Coming of the Lord.

It will not be possible to carry on such a conversation without revealing additional information as to my personal and family history, and I look forward to getting to know those who participate in that discussion if any.

JD

Welcome to the board, UO. We like discussions about "life saving and life enhancing knowledge". But as a word of caution, we figure important stuff comes from the scriptures and prophets - not from anonymous message boards. So, to the extent that you base your knowledge on scriptures and prophets, you'll probably enjoy your time here.

Hey everyone - let's all remember rules #3 and 4:

3. Personal attacks, name calling, flaming, and judgments against other members will not be tolerated.

4. No bickering and nit-picking toward others. Realize that sometimes it is very difficult to be able to express how one feels through written words. Please be courteous and ask for a further explanation, rather then trying to attack and find holes in someone else's post.

Happy 7th seal discussing!

LM

Thank you for helping me to more fully comprehend the purpose and scope of your forum.

I can see that my first impression was in error and I will not trouble you with any further comments.

I'm certain that nothing I may say will have any bennefit to you or those whose interests you are in control of in your forum.

Please forgive my intrusion.

JD

Thank you for helping me to more fully comprehend the purpose and scope of your forum.

I can see that my first impression was in error and I will not trouble you with any further comments.

I'm certain that nothing I may say will have any bennefit to you or those whose interests you are in control of in your forum.

Please forgive my intrusion.

JD

?????? Huh? What was this all about? :huh:

I was wondering the same thing.

I was looking forward to some pow-wow on the 7th seal subject...

He felt shot down by LM's warning that if he didn't stick to the prophets and scriptures that he might be in for a rough time.