So funny, yet so true.

• 3 weeks later...

I used to have one that was done by the same person, same pictures and art of many people carrying thier cross on thier shoulder, but this one guy kept complaining about his cross being too heavy to carry so he stopped 2 or 3 times and carved some away from the bottom so it would be lighter. Everyone else did not carve thier cross and struggled carrying it the entire journey. The journey led them to a place that had a very deep crevasse in the Earth. All of the other people laid thier crosses down across the crevasse and it was just the right length to cross over safely making thier way to continue the journey towards Heavenly Father. You can imagine how the man that carved his cross way down making it a good bit shorter felt at this point. :(

I used to have one that was done by the same person, same pictures and art of many people carrying thier cross on thier shoulder, but this one guy kept complaining about his cross being too heavy to carry so he stopped 2 or 3 times and carved some away from the bottom so it would be lighter. Everyone else did not carve thier cross and struggled carrying it the entire journey. The journey led them to a place that had a very deep crevasse in the Earth. All of the other people laid thier crosses down across the crevasse and it was just the right length to cross over safely making thier way to continue the journey towards Heavenly Father. You can imagine how the man that carved his cross way down making it a good bit shorter felt at this point. :(

I expect he whittled his cross into a pole and vaulted across.

Posted Image