Middle East Book of Mormon Tours?

blackwolf

Has anyone on here done one of these? I've been searching around and can find heaps on the Mesoamerican tours but I'd love to see the Middle East side of the Book of Mormon but would like to hear from someone that's been on one.

The are a couple of places offering tours this year. Any thoughts/experiences/advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I'm definitely interest in the holy lands side but more interested in the Oman tours. Saudi and Yemen are too dangerous so really just the beginning and end of Lehi's trek.

I'm most interested in seeing the bountiful candidates. Anyone been on a bountiful tour?

• 2 weeks later...

Has no one done one of these tours?

I'm looking at Holy Land Tour with Scot & Maurine Proctor | Facebook - holy lands tour

No, but I've seen the itinerary before. It is laid out very poorly indeed. A lot of needless bussing around. You'll waste half your trip getting to places.

I've always wanted to go on a Holy Land Tour. I have a cousin that moved to Israel a year ago, so now I could just rely on him for a tour.

• 1 year later...
Guest leahaston
Hidden

Discover Nephi's Bountiful is, to my knowledge, now the only tour company the specializes in retracing Nephi's journey through the wilderness from Jerusalem to Bountiful. It starts in Israel and also takes you to visit the three different candidates in Southern Oman. Visit Discover Nephi's Bountiful for more information. The next tour is October 2013.