52 Things Kids Need from a Dad: What Fathers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference by Jay Payleitner

Dr T

52 Things Kids Need from a Dad: What Fathers Can Do to Make a Lifelong Difference by Jay K. Payleitner

Why I picked up this book: I was in the airport going to New Mexico for a conference to get CME’s and had the Black Elk Speaks book. I was at the airport too early and finished that book before our departure so I went into the gift shop to get a new book. The title interested me and it is something I try to do with my 5 amazing children so I grabbed it. I also know this publisher puts out Christian books so I wanted to read it.

Why I finished this book: It was a quick read, a Christian perspective had some good topics and some realistic and simple things to consider.

General Thoughts: There were 52 different ideas that included simple rules, advice and experiences the author sees as important to pass on to other fathers that I wanted to take in.

Rating: I’d give it a 3.5 out of 5 star rating because it had some good ideas and others I did not like too much so I’d rate it as I did.