YW-The dreaded swimsuit search..?

storydari

I do not think it should make a difference whether a person has been to the temple or not, for how modest they are. I think we can dress our children modestly from infancy. I am sad to see a bikini on a baby (boy or girl). I think that there are amazing swim suits that make us look attractive and stay in place better than bikinis. As a child I wish my mother had not bought us sleeveless clothing, but had helped set the standards higher. -- A funny thought-- Why do we wrap birthday and other presents in gift wrap, so not one peek is available? Isn't it so that at the RIGHT time, it is a wonderful GIFT/Surprise? Maybe PART of the gift is that it is NEW? Though I love consignment and thrift stores -- that IS a different idea. Still, thank Heavens for repentance! YES!

May I also make a suggestion about trying them on? Which is why I'm wary of ordering things off the internet unless they allow for very specific measurements. I'm fairly well endowed. In high school, we ordered our team swimsuits. Now you think a swim team suit would be pretty modest, right? Most girls, yeah. Me, I'm still baring cleavage. I stopped buying swimsuits online just because of that problem. I need to get into a store and examine them.

Backraods:

In regard to your posts at this website, we all know you are larger up top and its an endowement for you. We all know that!:lol:

I am sad to see a bikini on a baby (boy or girl).

A bikini on a baby boy? Seriously? That is just wrong. I'd sooner let my baby boy run around naked then put him in a bikini. (Though that could present its own problems. "Oh, my goodness! What is wrong with that poor child?" "Looks like his parents didn't have him circumcised." "The MONSTERS!")

A bikini on a baby boy? Seriously? That is just wrong. I'd sooner let my baby boy run around naked then put him in a bikini. (Though that could present its own problems. "Oh, my goodness! What is wrong with that poor child?" "Looks like his parents didn't have him circumcised." "The MONSTERS!")

Of course that's always easily deflected:

"Why are you looking at my son's genitals?"

• 1 month later...

I live at the beach, and I find modesty to be a problem. I love the less-revealing bikinis because they are easy to wear and I can feel the waves wash over my body, but they fall off too easily. Unfortunately, I have had problems with my one pieces and tankinis falling off too :( Does anyone else have the problem of their tankini or one piece suit falling off?

I live at the beach, and I find modesty to be a problem. I love the less-revealing bikinis because they are easy to wear and I can feel the waves wash over my body, but they fall off too easily. Unfortunately, I have had problems with my one pieces and tankinis falling off too :( Does anyone else have the problem of their tankini or one piece suit falling off?

I've never had my one piece suit fall off. I never witnessed a one piece suit at the high school swim meets fall off either. I was a swim team mom for over a decade. :)

I've never had my one piece suit fall off. I never witnessed a one piece suit at the high school swim meets fall off either. I was a swim team mom for over a decade. :)

I was a competitive swimmer clear up to my highschool years. Those swimsuits are impossible to fall out of or have fall off! That said, they are uber snug to one's body, more so than your average one-piece swimwear. They also don't have padding for breasts alike most swimwear does for women to help cover nipple exposure. I have had a couple racing suits that had lining in them but the lining was super thin and might as well be non-existent.

I was a competitive swimmer clear up to my highschool years. Those swimsuits are impossible to fall out of or have fall off! That said, they are uber snug to one's body, more so than your average one-piece swimwear. They also don't have padding for breasts alike most swimwear does for women to help cover nipple exposure. I have had a couple racing suits that had lining in them but the lining was super thin and might as well be non-existent.

Yes Bini. My kids were all competetive swimmers. There are solutions for nipple exposure with competetive suits.

Still even with non-competive suits I've never seen on fall off. :D

Yes Bini. My kids were all competetive swimmers. There are solutions for nipple exposure with competetive suits.

Still even with non-competive suits I've never seen on fall off. :D

How do the men's suits deal with nipple exposure?

• 3 months later...

I had to buy a new swimsuit a couple years ago, but I didn't really have the money for it. So I bought a swimsuit bottom at one discount clothing store, and an athletic wicking tank top at another! Teh wicking material of an athletic top means it will dry like a swimsuit top, but there are a lot more easily accessible styles. And let me tell you, that tank top's built-in bra is a lot better than any swimsuit I've ever been able to afford!