Boise Temple being closed for extensive renovation

pam

the temple is being closed because it gets so much use I believe my bishop said it use is in the top 5 in the world. That is why we are getting a second temple too. There was a rumor once that both temples would open about the same time but that is a long stretch as we don't even know where the new one is going to be and building a temple usually takes a couple of years but from what I heard they want to do the the Boise temple that might not be to far off a guess.

It also means the end of times is getting closer and we need to keep our eye on the iron rod.

Don't know and not sure anyone outside of the select few who have to know have been even told. I am just going by what I have folks say that attend the temple regularly and it would make sense that while it is closed to make sure both temples are able to handle all the attendees that come to them.

the temple is being closed because it gets so much use I believe my bishop said it use is in the top 5 in the world. That is why we are getting a second temple too. There was a rumor once that both temples would open about the same time but that is a long stretch as we don't even know where the new one is going to be and building a temple usually takes a couple of years but from what I heard they want to do the the Boise temple that might not be to far off a guess.

It also means the end of times is getting closer and we need to keep our eye on the iron rod.

Huh? How is closing the Boise temple for renovation a sign of the end of times?

Not so much the closing of the Boise temple but the rate at which new ones are being built and where.

The faster the temples are built the more work for the dead that can be done and that is a sign of the second coming. How soon is that maybe a day or two of Christ time or maybe just a few minutes, seconds who know I don't have his watch to look at to see for sure.

Not so much the closing of the Boise temple but the rate at which new ones are being built and where.

The faster the temples are built the more work for the dead that can be done and that is a sign of the second coming. How soon is that maybe a day or two of Christ time or maybe just a few minutes, seconds who know I don't have his watch to look at to see for sure.

Posted Image

Live an honest, Christ-centered life and one won't worry about when the Millennial rein will begin. They will worry about living honorably now with faith, hope and charity. Not with fear, trepidation and worry.