In case you get raptured tomorrow...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking if people were actually dumb enough to pay the $135 for the eternal pet care, they deserve to lose it. That would be a cheap lesson learned not to believe every nut ball that comes down the pike.

Well we checked in on Facebook and family and friends all here, includes roll call from LDS, Christians, Jews, Atheists and such, so I guess we just didn't make it LOL

What I would like to know though is where is Harold Camping?????? We have heard nothing from him and he predicted this. Maybe he is the only one that raptured up. Or maybe he is now incognito trying to figure out all the explaining he has to do.

Interesting conversation just a couple of minutes ago. My daughter called me in a panic and in tears. She had just seen the news and it was the first she had heard of the world coming to an end tonight.

I had to reassure her that it wasn't coming to an end tonight. There was still much prophecy to be fulfilled. Those prophecying of the end are not Thomas S. Monson who is the true Prophet of God on the earth today.

She is such a blonde. No offense to all you blondes out there. :)

The scriptures say not even the Lord's angels knows when events that signify the 2nd Coming will happen. Not even Jesus Christ himself knows. Only one knows and that's God the Father.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Again, as the scriptures state, not even Jesus knows when the 2nd Coming will happen.

The scriptures say not even the Lord's angels knows when events that signify the 2nd Coming will happen. Not even Jesus Christ himself knows. Only one knows and that's God the Father.

Matthew 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Mark 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

Again, as the scriptures state, not even Jesus knows when the 2nd Coming will happen.

Aw foo, I'll guess anyways... got some bills to pay :rolleyes:

Interesting conversation just a couple of minutes ago. My daughter called me in a panic and in tears. She had just seen the news and it was the first she had heard of the world coming to an end tonight.

She is such a blonde. No offense to all you blondes out there. :)

She was probably just upset because she's always the last to know anything. I know how she feels.

"What do you MEAN the world is ending today?! No one ever told ME! How come I'm always the last to know?!"

She was probably just upset because she's always the last to know anything. I know how she feels.

"What do you MEAN the world is ending today?! No one ever told ME! How come I'm always the last to know?!"

I'd have to say "welcome to my world." I find out something about one of my kids only to learn the rest have known all along. I feel like I'm always the last to know.

I was being "raptured." All I could do was yell "I'M NOT WORTHY!" Then the voice said, "You're a lier!" Then slammed me back onto the ground.

Well, I have October 21 to learn to keep my mouth shut :D

Interesting that you were "slammed" when your username is "slamjet." :lol: