Hey everyone:) New here.

ses0927

Hey all!! My name is Sarah. I live in Missouri. I am 17 year's old and I am the oldest Young Woman in my Ward, though it doesn't look like it considering I'm only 5'1 and my face looks like I'm about 13. I am currently serving as the Young Woman Learel president in my Ward but my best friend will be taking it over soon (Will admit that I've been in the calling WAY longer then usual). I will be a freshman in college starting this fall but I will be staying in Missouri. I plan on going to BYUI starting my Sophomore year. I have a brother who is currently serving a Mission in the Washington Seattle mission. My brother comes back this August!!! YAY!!!:) I have the best friends from the church and I would never trade them. I'm also going to EFY on the 4'th of July:D I cannot wait it's my 3'rd year. Welp there's just a little about me. There ya go:p.

I remember talking to a lady whose very beautiful young daughter, who looked to be around twelve, was listening patiently. After a bit of conversation, I turned to her and asked, "And how old are you, sweetheart?"

"Nineteen."