So Ya Think Ya Can Dance?

miztrniceguy

<div class='quotemain'>

so...what do ya think about Benji and Donyelle...are they gonna get married? Is she gonna join the church to marry the RM?

are they good dancers?...who's gonna win?

I don't watch the show, but I went to the show's website to look at the bio's. So Benji is a RM? And the two of them are dating?

he got back from his mission just before the show started, and found out his g/f who was supposed to be waiting for him didnt wait. as i've watched the show, he has made comments about his partner, and i think they are a couple.

the audience has been filled with his fan club with signs...CTB= Choose The Benji...looks like a YW activity night out.

My Daughter (14) first saw the show last season and LOVED it and got the rest of the family hooked on it. We started watching it when it first came on this season and noticed Benji right off. My Daughter was like going nuts when she heard him talk about getting back from a mission recently LOL. We have been watching and honestly I think he has a REALLY good chance of going all the way.

It is funny to see all the signs CTB lol. as for him dating his partner I havnt seen anything about it but they really do have a chemistry together.

You do realize that his cousin is Heidi right. good chance she is LDS also and My daughter said she heard the Allison could be also. hmmmm dont know though.

Its a fun show to watch though have to tape it so the Daughter can watch it being as its on activity night lol if I miss taping it I might not live to see the next day.