What Do Girls Like?

ldsmike

<div class='quotemain'>

i was just wondering wat girls like to see in guys. :wub:

well girls like guys that are sensitive but strong. they need to be sweet and do the classics. roses and nice dinners. something exciting too. they want someone who can pay and isn cheap. also who dosent come on too strong.

I don't like expensive dates...

I feel more comfortable when they spend VERY LITTLE money.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the smae reasons as boys go out with girls... but hey its all a mystery so ask a girl next time you see one...

i know that i like it when a guy is stong a nouph to stand up for my hehehe

i realy like the stong smart type and funny one that likes to hang out

no skate boarders thow i always get in to truble when we hang out

good looking if not goos looking the presonality has to shine

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do girls like? What is societies favorite ice cream? What kind of car do men like?

There is no hard and fast rule. Best you can do is be yourself with no pretense. If A girl likes you and you like her...gold!

i totaly agree with you...

why would u want a girl/guy to like someone your really not, iv seen it alot they pretend to be what the girl wants and then when they have her they turn into them...and for that girl its not what she wants, so be yourself and someday the girl who diggs what you do will come along

<div class='quotemain'>

What do girls like? What is societies favorite ice cream? What kind of car do men like?

There is no hard and fast rule. Best you can do is be yourself with no pretense. If A girl likes you and you like her...gold!

i totaly agree with you...

why would u want a girl/guy to like someone your really not, iv seen it alot they pretend to be what the girl wants and then when they have her they turn into them...and for that girl its not what she wants, so be yourself and someday the girl who diggs what you do will come along

That is so true!

When you are fake, then she likes someone who is fake, and that just plain sux.

I guess it is that stupid overused "just be yourself"....

:blush: But so true.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

We look for guys who are cute, funny, good looking, smart and can make us laugh and feel good about ourselves.

Confidence is the most important key, that you have respect for yourself this perhaps is about 80%-95% of what all women look for.

Nothing is better than a guy who is honest and confident in the way that he speaks

Respect, a good listener, someone who shows up on time and a few shared interests. Good hygiene is also a bonus. The occasional box of chocolates also goes down well.

Different girls have different tastes.

Being funny is a good thing because everyone loves to have a laugh

Take showers, wear cologne and eat gum/mints. Simple to do and very effective.

i personally love it when guys wear cologne oooo luuuv it!

i love green or brown eyes

i like someone that is strong morally

i like guys that aren't pig headed or snobbish...or full of themselves..

i like abs xD eh...lol but my friend likes shoulders *shrugs* so see? different girls like different things..

i like someone who is a strong leader and has his own strong opinion

i luuuv guys that are chivalrous ^_^

and i love guys that are way strong in the gospel, that's like so cute to me :P

anyways...xD yeah..

We look for guys who are cute, funny, good looking, smart and can make us laugh and feel good about ourselves.

Confidence is the most important key, that you have respect for yourself this perhaps is about 80%-95% of what all women look for.

Nothing is better than a guy who is honest and confident in the way that he speaks

Respect, a good listener, someone who shows up on time and a few shared interests. Good hygiene is also a bonus. The occasional box of chocolates also goes down well.

Different girls have different tastes.

Being funny is a good thing because everyone loves to have a laugh

Take showers, wear cologne and eat gum/mints. Simple to do and very effective.

i personally love it when guys wear cologne oooo luuuv it!

i love green or brown eyes

i like someone that is strong morally

i like guys that aren't pig headed or snobbish...or full of themselves..

i like abs xD eh...lol but my friend likes shoulders *shrugs* so see? different girls like different things..

i like someone who is a strong leader and has his own strong opinion

i luuuv guys that are chivalrous ^_^

and i love guys that are way strong in the gospel, that's like so cute to me :P

anyways...xD yeah..

Seems like you're on the right track... good job!

Some of the things I've heard girls say they need in a man.... are so stupid.

Seems like you have what's important in order.

Girls like..hmmmm

Chocolate.I'm sure if men were made of chocolate they'd have the times of their lves.But seriously now.

In my own personal opinion a guy should be strong in the Gospel.And he shouldn't be afraid to stand up for it.

He should stand up for his friends and avoid fighting unless there is absolute need.

He should be fun and comfortable to be around and he should make you feel good about yourself.

He should like you for who you are.He should always be honest.If her hair looks like she was dragged through a bush backwards tell her!!please!Be tactful but honest.

He should accept his faults.Let's face it,we know men aren't the greatest thing on earth,nor are women for that matter.

But above all I think he should be himself,be confident about who he is and know where he is going.That is what matters.