Calling all facebookers.

PrinceofLight2000

I need your help. I'm a big fan of this record label called Deep Elm. They specialize in old-school emo and post-rock. They're going to be giving away an album a week for the rest of 2011 if we can get their facebook to 2000 likes by July 15th. We have 10 days to get 150 more likes. So please go like it! Here's the page:

Deep Elm Records | Facebook

I'll post some of my favorite things on their roster, so give them a listen. I know a lot of you don't follow current music, but go ahead and try it out anyway, you might like it. It's quite beautiful. Even if you don't, please like the page for the sake of getting music the honorable way.

If you like what you heard, they also have a 135 free song sampler up for download, so check that out.

Deep Elm Gives Back: 99 FREE Songs

Enjoy!

Edited by PrinceofLight2000

OK, you got me. with the Athletics' song.

I'm not going to find out I 'liked' a bunch of commie libs, am I?

You're probably joking, but just in case... ;)

Separate the artists from the art. Even if they are, whatever they choose to do with my money after I purchase a product isn't my responsibility, it's theirs. I'm paying for the product, not their personal conduct.

Edited by PrinceofLight2000