Hello! New Member of Church

MelisaS

Hello! My name is Melisa. I am a recent convert to the LDS community. I was taught by to awesome Missionaries. I know that the Gospel is true because of them teaching me. I also know that by learning I can be with my Heavenly Father again. I would like to share what little of testimony I have with you now. When I first went to the church I was studying Wicca. I had a couple books on the subject and was reading them. I got about 5-10 pages in, in about a week. I went to church got the Gospel Principles book and could not put the book down. I asked for lessons before I started reading the GP. I felt a tug on my heart that day so I asked for lessons. I took all my lessons and before my lessons were done about the 2nd one in we had a baptismal date set. I was baptized the the 19th of June and confirmed the following Sunday. I have never felt better in my life! I always know that no matter where I go I always have Heavenly Father with me! I am loving my life and helping my family get back on track. I say these things in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

Hi, Melisa!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

From one Sister to another, I'd like to welcome you, both to the Church and to this forum. I hope you enjoy them both. :) :) :)

Edited by KellyLC

Hello! My name is Melisa. I am a recent convert to the LDS community. I was taught by to awesome Missionaries. I know that the Gospel is true because of them teaching me. I also know that by learning I can be with my Heavenly Father again. I would like to share what little of testimony I have with you now. When I first went to the church I was studying Wicca. I had a couple books on the subject and was reading them. I got about 5-10 pages in, in about a week. I went to church got the Gospel Principles book and could not put the book down. I asked for lessons before I started reading the GP. I felt a tug on my heart that day so I asked for lessons. I took all my lessons and before my lessons were done about the 2nd one in we had a baptismal date set. I was baptized the the 19th of June and confirmed the following Sunday. I have never felt better in my life! I always know that no matter where I go I always have Heavenly Father with me! I am loving my life and helping my family get back on track. I say these things in Jesus Christ's name. Amen.

Great post! From one new convert to another -- welcome! :clap:

Wow wonderful experience, and welcome :)