Pet Portraits

JudoMinja

I am going to start doing pet portraits for pay! You can see examples here. Those done strictly for the sake of providing examples will have the option to be purchased as prints. Those done as commissions will be posted with watermarks on the image so that my copy and the copy given to the individual who requested the drawing are the only ones.

If you would like me to do a pet portrait, send me a message!

Each image will be drawn on my sketchbook paper with colored pencils unless you request otherwise. If you want me to send you the original image, I will matt and frame it for you and charge $50 plus shipping and handling. If you want a copy or copies of the original image sent to you (any size and printed on any paper you request), I will charge $30 plus shipping and handling. If you wish to have your image drawn on something other than my sketchbook paper or with a different medium, the charge will be the same with the cost of materials added on.

So spread the word and let me know if you would like me to do a pet portrait commission for you!

Great work! I'm really loving the Tiger WIP :]

I have a DA account too but it's been abandoned for about.. ergh.. six years or so. I might have updated it a couple years back. But wow, fantastic work! I'd love to get something commissioned. I'll have to think about it :] Btw.. you're not a Gaian are you?