hi! my name is kristen smith!

i write a blog about everyday life being a convert to the church. i cannot tell you all how many times i have tried to find other blogs about LDS life BUT all i ever find is anti-lds blogs! :(

i would love for you to check out my blog...i am honest, and real about my life and how it has changed since being baptized and becoming lds.

here is the link to the first entry i wrote...you can continue my story from there!

through the eyes of a mormon girl: introductions....

Hidden

i write a blog about everyday life being a convert to the church. i cannot tell you all how many times i have tried to find other blogs about LDS life BUT all i ever find is anti-lds blogs!

i would love for you to check out my blog...i am honest, and real about my life and how it has changed since being baptized and becoming lds.

you can begin with my first entry to read about the begining of my journey:

or you can just start with where i am today!:

through the eyes of a mormon girl

i write a blog about everyday life being a convert to the church. i cannot tell you all how many times i have tried to find other blogs about LDS life BUT all i ever find is anti-lds blogs! :(

here is the link to the first entry i wrote...you can continue my story from there!

Welcome Kristen - I'm a convert, too, I joined the church in 1982. I have a few weblinks of blogs for you to check out & I think you will really like them.

LDS Women of God Blog

Mormon Woman - Reflect on Life in the Mormon Church

Simply Mormon *

And there is this weblink that lists all kinds of LDS blogs:

LDS and Mormon Blogs

Hope you enjoy them.

Guest LiterateParakeet

Kristen,

Welcome to the board. I will visit your blog later. :) There are tons of LDS blogs out there, do you want some links?

Are you looking for blogs that specifically talk about the church, or blogs by LDS members? Most of the blogs I am thinking of fall into the latter category, including my own.

Guest Sachi001

Aloha and I'm a convert too! Nothing like the fire of a converts testimony eh? I don't look for blogs though. My attention span is about one min......