Angry all the Time: an emergency guide to anger control by Ronald Potter-Efron

Dr T

Angry all the Time: an emergency guide to anger control by Ronald Potter-Efron

Why I picked this book up: Anger and violence has been on the rise for a long time. A guy heard some teenagers prowling around his house as they were attempting to steal I was interested in reading a book about anger control. His solar powered light and he shot. He didn’t only shoot one kid, he shot 3 of them! He actually jumped in his truck and chased them down. He killed on and another was in critical condition in our ER. He shot the 3rd but he was physically ok I guess.

General Thoughts: This book was obviously written by an alcohol and other drug counselor. We differed in how we see anger as a secondary or primary emotion. He did a good job talking about and distinguishing between anger being an emotion and a behavior and the two being different.

Why I finished this book: I found this book to be good and a useful book in the “what to do” area to address anger and acting out behaviors. It was pragmatic which I really enjoyed.

Rating: I’d give it a 4 out of 5 star rating.